Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

C'ensil: Taking Vitamin C to another level in skin whitening treatment



L-ascorbic acid or Vitamin C has always been known for its effects on skin whitening and has been widely used in cosmetic to treat primarily pigmentary issues such as melasma. However, its effectiveness on pigments depends on its absorption into the skin. 
 
C'ensil L-Ascorbic Acid 25% Topical Serum
What sets C'ensil above other Vitamin C serums in the market is, it is formulated with U.S patent ATDS (Amphiphilic Transdermal Delivery System) as the vehicle, which allows highly effective penetration of L-ascorbic acid into the skin to treat pigmentation more effectively. A medical study revealed that visible results are seen after 16 weeks of using C'ensil twice a day. It is suitable for all skin type and can be combined with your daily skin regime. Great in complementing other whitening procedures for a more enhanced result. 
Would you like to know more about C'ensil? Don't hesitate to call us for more information.

33 comments:

  1. Can i know how much is the above products? Kindly email me at empirerecords18@gmail.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tlg email harga pada juga pada saya @ linda120178@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kindly email me the price
    shayeexueyee@gmail.com thx u

    ReplyDelete
  5. please email me price for this product at butterfly_elmi@yahoo.com
    tq

    ReplyDelete
  6. please email me regarding this product
    hackerslogy@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. NinaAz, is it? Please share your experience. Sy ada masalah pigmentasi di wajah...

      Delete
  8. Pls email to me price...fidalee54@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. email the price to nurulasyidahtul@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi can pls send me the price n where can I get it? babyland.online@gmail.com.
    Thx

    ReplyDelete
  11. i would like to know the price. kindly email me kavithatk2013@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. U can get it at klinik taipan..

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'd like to know this product price..please email to me: yannes0811@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. please email me the price and where can i get it to aniszawani89@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Kindly email me the price & where can i get it
    nurhidayah.kamaruddin@yahoi.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Mail me price n wher cn buy.im.having melasma on eye area.
    mail to meihalakaniapan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Mail me price n wher cn buy.im.having melasma on eye area.
    mail to meihalakaniapan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. How much? Can email price sharina.azirah@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. How much is the price?? Pls mail me the details at nanthani2810@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. how much and how to buy? Pls email to fennie83@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. hello...may I know the price of the product and how can I get it.pls email to
    drkarpagam@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. pls email me abt the price and how can I get it
    drkarpagam@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Please email me the price and where to buy. Tq.
    suejane68@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi may i know how much of this product?
    Yeowsuetfung@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Please email the price and where to buy. Tq.
    roswati.aman@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. pls email me abt the price and how can I get it
    jennylnh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Im interested about the product, where to buy. Pls email me the price and detail of skin care

    ReplyDelete
  28. hello...may I know the price of the product and how can I get it.pls email to ,pupleone@naver.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Pls email me the detail about Cencils n the price for anti aging product

    ReplyDelete
  30. kindly email me the price.
    mamaiqi04@yahoo.com.my

    ReplyDelete
  31. How to order please. Thank you. angelalgb@yahoo.com.ph

    ReplyDelete